skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lollypop Press

Our way to update Family and Friends. We love you all.

About Me

My photo
Lollypop Press
Update for family and friends.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mardi Gras! and our Valentine's Day. (I haven't posted in a while)

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would put some stuff up. This is how we celebrated our Valentine's day (with a heart shaped pizza). And Lolly dressed up for Mardi Gras and we had Gumbo. I will try to get some newer pictures up this week.



Posted by Lollypop Press at 08:44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family and Friends

  • Grandpa Dwight
  • Uncle Dal and Aunt Barb
  • The O'Brien Family
  • Jaeger Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • The Stumpff Kids
      • Hair today...changed tomorrow
      • Mardi Gras! and our Valentine's Day. (I haven't po...
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (76)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  November (5)