Here are two pictures of the first day of school. She got a new outfit for school - new jeans, new crocs (with jewels) and a Hannah Montana shirt. And then it was raining today so she had to put her new Wyoming hoodie over the whole outfit. She walked right into her classroom without looking back. She is such a big girl. I can't believe how fast it is going. She will be 16 before I know - asking for the keys to the car and introducing us to her "boyfriend".
Friday, August 15, 2008
First Day of School
Here are two pictures of the first day of school. She got a new outfit for school - new jeans, new crocs (with jewels) and a Hannah Montana shirt. And then it was raining today so she had to put her new Wyoming hoodie over the whole outfit. She walked right into her classroom without looking back. She is such a big girl. I can't believe how fast it is going. She will be 16 before I know - asking for the keys to the car and introducing us to her "boyfriend".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment