Just a quck update and we will post pictures when she gets her cast.
Lauren decided to show me how she CAN'T run backwards very well after playing a game where they were running backwards. She was moving pretty fast and wiped out and broke her wrist. We were at AWANAS at church when it happened. I didn't know at the time she broke it, so we stayed because I was teaching. I knew either way, we were not going to the ER. We iced it and wrapped it. I took her to the doctor on Thursday and then off for xrays. She broke two bones with a buckle fracture. She will get her cast on Monday morning.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exactly what Eli did when he was 2. A buckle fracture. We didn't go to the ER either. I felt like such a bad mom for not acting faster. Don't worry, kids heal fast. They can't even put on the cast until the swelling goes down anyway. All you can do is give TLC and a splint.
Post a Comment