Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation in South Dakota

In June, we went on vacation to South Dakota. We camped at Wind Cave National Park and it was a wonderful campground. Definately a well kept secret. We visited Rushmore, Deadwood, Bandland, Wall Drug and just had a good time in general. We spent the last half of the week in Leadville. I will put up the picture of the tree that Tom and his Dad chopped down.
We visited a casino in Deadwood, SD and got to see thier car museum. This is Lauren looking at The Smoky and the Bandit car. Too Cool!!

This is Lauren and Calmity Jane at Wall Drug. I have a picture of me with the same lady whne I was a kid.

This is also at Wall Drug. Lauren and the Jackalope. I have a picture of me on this as a kid as well.

Tom and Lauren looking at stuff in the Badlands.

Beautiful Mount Rushmore. It was a great day and I have lots of great pictures.


Buffalo outside of our car on the way out of Wind Caves National Park. They had babies. It was glorious!

Tom lounging at the camp ground at Wind Cave National Park. We LOVED this campground!


A picture in the cave. We went on two tours while camping.















No comments: