Our way to update Family and Friends. We love you all.
Don't remind me! I turn 33 in 3 weeks. You share your birthday with my friend Jodie. She's 34 today. How does it feel to be so young?
Happy Birthday Trish!!I love all the pictures of Lauren!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. But where do I know you from?
hi Trish! It's Ann Anthes from UWYO. Poli Sci....You sent me the link to your blog a long time ago, I just never comment. But I decided to today, since it is your birthday!
That is what I thought but I didn't know you had been living in KC when I was looking at your blog. It is good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Don't remind me! I turn 33 in 3 weeks. You share your birthday with my friend Jodie. She's 34 today. How does it feel to be so young?
Happy Birthday Trish!!
I love all the pictures of Lauren!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. But where do I know you from?
hi Trish! It's Ann Anthes from UWYO. Poli Sci....
You sent me the link to your blog a long time ago, I just never comment. But I decided to today, since it is your birthday!
That is what I thought but I didn't know you had been living in KC when I was looking at your blog. It is good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment