Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween evening started and ended great! Lauren was ery excited to go Trick or Treating. The evening starting with getting dressed and she was a beautiful Cinderella. We did her makeup and hair. Tom took her to Grandma and Papa's house to start. when they got back it was just getting dark. Lolly and I headed out through our neighborhood to trick or treat. She was running up to doors and talking loud and remembering to say "Thank you". On the 9th house, the guy had a bowl with a hand in it. That was the end of our experience. She wanted to go home after that. I got her to go to one more house and we walked by the houses that were decorated. We decided to head over to our church for the Fall Festival and we had fun playing games and getting candy there. We had fun and I hope y'all had fun on your Halloween. Next up - Trish's 32nd Birthday!!
Love ~ trish

No comments: